There is just so much going on in my life these days and apparently some of my close friends and family wanna know about it. So here is a blog everybody :)
The best and biggest news I have to share is of course the fact that I am engaged :) On May 20, 2011 my boo got down on a knee. You should see the ring! Let's just say that Tom Shane and his Shane Co. knows what's up!
Wedding plans in a nut shell---
- Wedding is at DC Ranch Country Club in Scottsdale, AZ.
- The date is March 30, 2012
- My dress....Justin Alexander, strapless, sweetheart, all lace, ivory, mermaid with trumpeted bottom. It is PERFECTION!!!
- I'm going for a vintage vibe/theme for my wedding.

I think that's it for the big stuff.
Ok now for the second biggest set of news....I GRADUATE IN 71 DAYS!! I take my boards on December 9 and then i have graduation on December 10. Let's just say that I will be somewhat of a nervous wreck for the next 2 months. And then i will be on the hunt for a job. That will be a tough one with this economy but i am hopeful and positive. Riley and I may be a couple of newly weds living in a cardboard box for the first few months if I am unemployed...but idk maybe it will be romantic <3<3
Tomorrow Riley has an Interview with A.T. Still University and we are both so excited! For those of you that don't know, Riley is interviewing at several different PA (Physician Assistant) schools. A.T. Still is super close, right off of Baseline and Higley, so we are hoping and praying that he gets accepted there!!! So maybe you can hope and pray with us :) He has already been accepted to University of St. Francis in Fort Wayne, Indiana which is AWESOME! However, it would be much much better for us and for our families if we can just stay here and be close to everyone. I think I would die without Krista and my sister so hopefully A.T. Still loves Riley as much as i do.
I really hope i can figure out how to post pictures on this thing. Who wants to read a blog without pictures?? NO ONE! I'll work on it.
Kthanksbye
No comments:
Post a Comment